600L Chemical Absorbent Spill Kit 4 Wheeled Bin with Drain Cover and Putty. For use with large spills.
Our Chemical Absorbent spill kits provide optimal initial response to spills or leaks. The kit is suitable for use in factories, warehouses, plants, garages, sites, farms or chemical sites.
The Kit should always be stored in high risk spaces such as chemical points and drum storage areas.
- Comprehensively stocked with high quality absorbents and accessories including drain cover & hazardous tape
- Chemical absorbents are yellow in colour and designed to be used with aggressive fluids, acids and caustics
- Absorbents are supplied in durable high-visibility containers that are resistant to most chemicals
- Durable high-visibility 4 wheeled bins keep your absorbents clean & dry – delivering long-term value as can be re-stocked with individual absorbents or our refill kits
- Can be placed alongside other first aid and fire equipment to create a comprehensive ’emergency response station’
- Made in UK
200 x chemical absorbent pads
24 x 3m chemical absorbent socks (with 100% recycled core)
1 x chemical absorbent roll
1 x clay drain cover
1 x putty
1 x tape
8 x haz bags and ties
4 wheeled Sturdy high visible Bin
600L Chemical Absorbency
Transport: No specific regulation, inert properties.
Security: No specific risk. For further information please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet
Storage: Store in a dry place.
Disposal: Absorbents must be disposed of in compliance with the absorbed liquid destruction Regulation.