Oil & Fuel Absorbent Spill Kit 600 litre Wheeled Bin with Drain Cover & Putty – For use with large spills.
Our large spills Oil & Fuel Absorbent spill kits provide optimal initial response to spills or leaks. The kit is suitable for use in factories, warehouses, plants, garages, sites, farms or industrial sites.
The Kit should always be stored in high risk spaces such as chemical points and drum storage areas.
- Comprehensively stocked with high quality absorbents and accessories including drain cover & hazardous tape
- Oil-only or ‘hydrophobic’ absorbents repel water and are designed specifically for cleaning up oil-based liquids
- Absorbents are supplied in durable high-visibility containers that are resistant to most chemicals
- Durable high-visibility 4 wheeled bins keep your absorbents clean & dry – delivering long-term value as can be re-stocked with individual absorbents or our refill kits
- Can be placed alongside other first aid and fire equipment to create a comprehensive ’emergency response station’
This kit contains-
200 x oil absorbent pads
24 x 3m oil absorbent socks (with 100% recycled core)
1 x oil absorbent roll
1 x clay drain cover
1 x putty,
1 x tape
8 x haz bags and ties
Transport: No specific regulation, inert properties.
Security: No specific risk. For further information please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet
Storage: Store in a dry place.
Disposal: Absorbents must be disposed of in compliance with the absorbed liquid destruction Regulation.