Lifeline Paediatric Electrode Defibrillation Pads (1 set)
For use with the Lifeline AED range, these paediatric electrode pads are recommended for use on children over the age of 1 year old up to 8 years of age.
This package contains two pairs of Paediatric Pads for use with the Lifeline AED/AUTO. To provide a duty of care for a life-saving device we only supply pads in packs of two.
- Paediatric pads reduce the joule output of the defibrillator to 50 joules (from 150) to a safe level for children
- Slightly smaller than the Adult DDP-100 pads to accommodate smaller victims.
- Preconnected to the AED, the pads save time in an emergency
- Can be used on children ages 1 – 8
- Shelf life of up to 2 years
- Clear images help with pad placement during an emergency